miércoles, 16 de septiembre de 2009

My Autobiography...



I was born on June, 13th 1988 in Santiago. Although I would have liked to have a little sister, I am an only child. I used to live with my parents, but when I was five they got divorced. As a consequence, I was brought up by my maternal grandmother until I was seven. She was a very important person in my childhood. At the age of nine I moved with my mother to Puente Alto.

As time went on, I got accustomed to my new life. I made good friends at school and in my neighbourhood. It was during this period that I started playing in a punk-rock band. One of the happiest moments was when I expressed my beliefs, feelings and thoughts through music. My mother never accepted that I played in a band neither that I dressed with bizarre clothes.

After leaving school, I won a project. It was a training course called “how to use a computer” for unemployed people. Most of the member that participated in this project got a better job. When I finished High School I worked as a kinder garden teacher. While I was working I realized that I was in love with pedagogy.

Up to the age of nineteen I took the P.S.U and entered this university
. From the very first day there, I was completely sure what I wanted to do for the rest of my life. Being (to be) a teacher will allow me to change unfair situations such as: poverty. I am focus on achieving my aim which is showing others how wonderful the world is. I want to teach how to communicate in another language expressing ideas, feelings and thoughts with no barriers of language.

1 comentario: