domingo, 30 de agosto de 2009

I do expect...m m



Firstly, this is not my first blog, so I know what it is about but it does not mean that it is going to be the same as the others. I believe that everything is unique by us, so I hope to make it unique.


I hope to write interesting things, learn from your comments and vice bersa. As I mentioned before, I want to make it special because in that way I am going to caught people's attention, but why it it important?


When we believe in something, we want to share it with others, which does not mean that you want to convience people to think in the same way as you. But have you ever asked if there is no great feeling that people at least see what you think?


As a future teacher or as a students in her proffesional training I must be consious about different way of communicating, because in that way we can know different people. Our work is related to this, we are going to work with people DIFFERENT PEOPLE! So I want to take advantage of this to know in a deeper way my classmates in order to know different point of view about everything.


See you later...

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario